Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random News...

It has been a lot longer than I had intended since I last posted anything! I have been blessed with a good flow of orders this month, So I have had less time to devote to blogging and such. Not that I am complaining mind you! NO! I am so grateful for them as the months of November and December were pretty much dead as far as the site goes. I kept telling myself that it was just the time of year when everyone else is buying for others and not worrying about their own wardrobe. Any how, things are flowing again. I have spent the last few days sewing some things for a new customer's 6 month old girl! She is adorable and I have been so enjoying making these little bitty items! I have also made a Doll that is the cutest thing ever! I will post some pics of it on here for you all to see. She is such a DOLL! ( Okay, yes, pun intended :)

I have plans of adding Broadfall pants for men to my list of items. I made Dad several pair in the last few months and I feel comfortable making them now. I have found a source of material for them too so I hope to get that going soon!


Haley and I received the news yesterday from a friend of ours, telling us that her husband's 90-something father passed away. He lived at the Nursing home where Haley worked for a very long time. He is now, thankfully, resting with Jesus, as he was a christian man. Haley and I will be attending the funeral this week, so please keep his family in your prayers!
In other news....
Olivia started her first job (working at the same Vet as Erin). It has been hard not having her here with me during the daytime. I really miss her :( But she is enjoying her new work and I am so glad! In my last post I mentioned how Erin brought home an orange cat from the vet. Well, Olivia brought home a new one, this time a little bitty kitty! He too is Orange with green eyes, and we have dubbed him Ollie.
He is very sweet and playful and Harvey has adopted him nicely :)
Not much else to report right now, but I did not want to go much longer without pos
I did want to share this pic of me, and one of Haley and our neighbor's donkey. We met Him today on our early morning stroll. We loved on him for a while and I snapped the pics with my camera phone. He lives with 3 other donkeys and a whole bunch of Long Horn Cattle.

Well, That's all Folks!



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Sarah, I tagged you for a meme on my blog!

God Bless,
Michelle

Haugh Family said...

I know I had already e-mailed you to tell you how much we loved our order. However, we loved it sooooo much, I thought I'd go to your blog and tell you again! It was so nice that you made the dolls dress to match the babys! We were also amazed at how well the babys kapp fit. It's small enough to fit well without falling off, and big enough where she should be able to wear it for a while. Did I mention how happy we were with the order? :)

Jenny