Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Six Random Things About Me...

Okay- My friend Michelle tagged me for this game on her blog.

So here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you. http://followingthelittleway.blogspot.com/
Post the rules on your blog.
Write Six Random Things about yourself.
“Tag” a few other people at the bottom of your post……
And leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.

Six Random Things About Me (Sarah)
1. I have 2 parakeets named Phineas(green&yellow) and Zion(white&lavender)
2. I have a serious dislike for any dish containing relish or sweet salad cubes (YUCK!)
3.I kept a journal of every single day in the year 2005
4. I ran over 2 chickens in one day, in 2 separate incidents. Yep.
5. I have been pen pals and Best Friends with Sam T. for almost 11 years and I have never met her, even though she lives just a few states way.
6. I am planning a trip to Alaska in 2011. Yes!

I have tagged:

Haleymarie
Serah H.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for responding, Sarah! I just love meme's. They're so much fun! :)

Haugh Family said...

Hello! We were so excited to see little Elisabeth on your website with her dolly! We put a link up. We love everything still! We've worn and washed the clothes, and they have held up to baby wear and tear great.
It even inspired me to try to sew something for her! I made a little pinafore and matching kapp, and a skirt for me. They turned out okay, so I am going to keep trying. For some reason, sleeves and necklines throw me off, but I'm going to keep at it :)